The Student Room Group

Dodgy people in public +on the bus

Here are some of my experiences

1.I was like 16 I look quite young as I don't wear make up and had a school uniform on and sone guy in his 40s Kept asking me where I live like 4 times and then asked me whether I want to go out for a drink with him (I didn't say where I live and got off the next bus stop and run onto another bus)

2.some lady was beating her chest and shouting something about God repeatedly (her sentences were incoherent)

3.some lady was screaming nonsense for the entire ride (you could hear her upstairs)

4.this happened to my sister: some lady was waking past her in crouching manner and was like what, what! And waved the middle finger with both hands at her for no reason.

5. Another thing which happened to my sister :there were 2 people who appeared very intoxicated and had were opening like a pack of ham one after another they had like 5 each and as they were eating them they made loud sound as if they were an animal of some sort.

What are some of your experiences of dodgy people on the bus or in public?
I was sitting on the bus reading a book when a guy sat down next to me. He smelled a bit like alcohol and he was carrying a soft drink and a burger and chips in a styrofoam takeaway box. He continually muttered to himself about how everyone was looking at him and how it was getting on his ****ing nerves, and just seemed really paranoid and agitated. Whenever anyone walked past him he jerked and spun around in his seat to look directly at them, like he thought they were going to do something to him. He seemed to be getting more and more worked up but then he got off and I breathed a heavy sigh of relief.
Sounds terrifying.I remember how terrified I was when this guy in his 40s chatted me up as it was traffic and no way I could have got off.I was so scared he would fallow me home or something as soon as I got that chance I run off luckily there was a different was right behind that one.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I was sitting on the bus reading a book when a guy sat down next to me. He smelled a bit like alcohol and he was carrying a soft drink and a burger and chips in a styrofoam takeaway box. He continually muttered to himself about how everyone was looking at him and how it was getting on his ****ing nerves, and just seemed really paranoid and agitated. Whenever anyone walked past him he jerked and spun around in his seat to look directly at them, like he thought they were going to do something to him. He seemed to be getting more and more worked up but then he got off and I breathed a heavy sigh of relief.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous1502
Here are some of my experiences

1.I was like 16 I look quite young as I don't wear make up and had a school uniform on and sone guy in his 40s Kept asking me where I live like 4 times and then asked me whether I want to go out for a drink with him (I didn't say where I live and got off the next bus stop and run onto another bus)

2.some lady was beating her chest and shouting something about God repeatedly (her sentences were incoherent)

3.some lady was screaming nonsense for the entire ride (you could hear her upstairs)

4.this happened to my sister: some lady was waking past her in crouching manner and was like what, what! And waved the middle finger with both hands at her for no reason.

5. Another thing which happened to my sister :there were 2 people who appeared very intoxicated and had were opening like a pack of ham one after another they had like 5 each and as they were eating them they made loud sound as if they were an animal of some sort.

What are some of your experiences of dodgy people on the bus or in public?

There was this one time where we were driving down the road where we live at around 7am in the dark. Some crazy woman was pretending to be an aeroplane on the sidewalk, and when she saw our car she ran towards us with her arms spread out and leapt onto the windscreen.

Quick Reply

Latest