My plan to achieve A*A A at A-levels

Watch
henrythegury
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everybody,

So i'm creating a plan for 3 of my subjects (Maths,physics and chemistry), the whole purpose of crating this plan is to understand,memorise and apply the knowledge when it comes to the exam so i can achieve the best grades i can.

A quick backstory, for my GCSE, I haven't done that good tbh
Maths-6
Double Science-6,6
ICT-7
Media studies-6
Geography-4
English literature-5
English language-4
Spanish-3

For some people these grades may either be really good or really bad, depends on the person but for me i'm somewhat in the middle no too happy and not too gutted about it, but anyways bout my plan

THE PLAN TO ACHIEVE A*AA:

Maths: So with maths its pretty much being consistent and revising everyday for about an hour or so, so what i'm gonna do is go through every past paper and topic paper, firstly do the topic paper and master every topic before i move on to past papers, and i'll be doing all of this over the summer swell as start the A2 content and finish around December of 2019, i'll be going tuition so i wont have a problem of getting stuck every so often.

Chemistry: I do enjoy chemistry the most so ill most likely finish the AS and A2 over the summer, and also master every topic and do every past paper.

Physics: This is a dodgy one but ill pull it off, ill apply the same plan which i do with the other subjects, master every topic and then bang out past papers.

I'll also be using ankidroid which is an app which allows to make custom flashcards and lets you know how well you know that topic, based on you performance when answering it.

And pastpapers i will need to make sure i achieve at least 90% in every paper before i move on to make sure i learn form my mistakes and correct it quickly as possible.

So overall ideally i'd want to master AS content over the summer and get through most of the A2 work in the summer aswell, the workload is wayy too much but ill have to break it down into smaller chunks and go through it. When year 13 starts for me it'll pretty much be revision for me cause i went over the topics and partially mastered them, plus ill have more time to prepare for the exams which puts me in a god position.

Feel free to ask me any questions
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Best of luck :rave:
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good luck! Sounds like a good plan :woo:
mez_merising
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
omg for a second i thought you were in y11 skkssk
but best of luck, you've got this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.84%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.05%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.29%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise