AQA GCSE History 8145 - Paper 1 - 3rd June 2019

Watch
Handel1742
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What's people thinking will come up?
Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I do Nazi Germany 1890 - 1945. I also do Conflict between East and West 1945- 1972
Omar Almnini
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Vietnam war and question about denazification. if you wanna pass paper 1 you can only answer the interpretation question because its 50% of the exam I think!
Good luck any way
(Original post by Handel1742)
What's people thinking will come up?
Handel1742
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yeah same, what do you think will be on?

Also what do you do for paper 2?

(Original post by Pro Gamer 2003)
I do Nazi Germany 1890 - 1945. I also do Conflict between East and West 1945- 1972
Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I do Elizabethan England and Migration empire c790- present day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads