The Student Room Group

Access to HE exam

I am doing access to HE business course and I have exam in workforce planning unit this Monday. But have no idea how the exam structure will be as the teacher said he doesn’t have the past exam papers. Anyone has an idea?
hey my teacher gave me a practice paper. there's 2 sections in the exam. Both 6 questionssection a questions are 1. explain what is meant by term mission statement2. explain TWO ways in which the aims of the employees are different to the aims of the directors 3. discuss the extent to which customers can have an impact on the operations of a business you are familiar with4. Explain how Porter's 5 forces analysis could be used to influence business decision making5. Explain how the human resources strategy and financial strategy of a business you are familiar with could help achieve its strategic objectives.6. Explain TWO ways in which changes in the economic environment could influence the strategic objectives of a business
Reply 2
[ltr]That was really helpful.. thanks a lot [/ltr]
Original post by Diane_2207
hey my teacher gave me a practice paper. there's 2 sections in the exam. Both 6 questionssection a questions are 1. explain what is meant by term mission statement2. explain TWO ways in which the aims of the employees are different to the aims of the directors 3. discuss the extent to which customers can have an impact on the operations of a business you are familiar with4. Explain how Porter's 5 forces analysis could be used to influence business decision making5. Explain how the human resources strategy and financial strategy of a business you are familiar with could help achieve its strategic objectives.6. Explain TWO ways in which changes in the economic environment could influence the strategic objectives of a business
Its ok :smile: section B has the same types of questions but with a small case study to relate your answers to. Let me know if you want me to type that section out also. I'm happy to help you x
Reply 4
Is it we have to relate it to a chosen organisation? And thanks again for your kindness
Original post by Diane_2207
Its ok :smile: section B has the same types of questions but with a small case study to relate your answers to. Let me know if you want me to type that section out also. I'm happy to help you x
Sorry i just saw this, message. you're welcome. hope it went well x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending