Israa123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am doing access to HE business course and I have exam in workforce planning unit this Monday. But have no idea how the exam structure will be as the teacher said he doesn’t have the past exam papers. Anyone has an idea?
Diane_2207
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hey my teacher gave me a practice paper. there's 2 sections in the exam. Both 6 questionssection a questions are 1. explain what is meant by term mission statement2. explain TWO ways in which the aims of the employees are different to the aims of the directors 3. discuss the extent to which customers can have an impact on the operations of a business you are familiar with4. Explain how Porter's 5 forces analysis could be used to influence business decision making5. Explain how the human resources strategy and financial strategy of a business you are familiar with could help achieve its strategic objectives.6. Explain TWO ways in which changes in the economic environment could influence the strategic objectives of a business
Israa123
Rep:
?
[ltr]That was really helpful.. thanks a lot [/ltr]
(Original post by Diane_2207)
hey my teacher gave me a practice paper. there's 2 sections in the exam. Both 6 questionssection a questions are 1. explain what is meant by term mission statement2. explain TWO ways in which the aims of the employees are different to the aims of the directors 3. discuss the extent to which customers can have an impact on the operations of a business you are familiar with4. Explain how Porter's 5 forces analysis could be used to influence business decision making5. Explain how the human resources strategy and financial strategy of a business you are familiar with could help achieve its strategic objectives.6. Explain TWO ways in which changes in the economic environment could influence the strategic objectives of a business
Diane_2207
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Its ok section B has the same types of questions but with a small case study to relate your answers to. Let me know if you want me to type that section out also. I'm happy to help you x
Israa123
Rep:
?
Is it we have to relate it to a chosen organisation? And thanks again for your kindness
(Original post by Diane_2207)
Its ok section B has the same types of questions but with a small case study to relate your answers to. Let me know if you want me to type that section out also. I'm happy to help you x
Diane_2207
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry i just saw this, message. you're welcome. hope it went well x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (171)
44.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.08%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.25%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.39%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (37)
9.54%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.67%

Watched Threads