The Student Room Group

Revenge Outfit for ex?

Ye ye we have all heard of girls desperate to torture/get revenge to their ex-boyfriend by wearing a "revenge outfit" like tight clothing etc. To show the boy what he's missing out on and what he'll never get.

So i wanna have some fun with this, I want to try doing a "revenge outfit" I'm 17 so nothing tooo showy? Any ideas will be muchly appreciated? :smile:
Reply 1
My real idea/suggestion would be to just get over him and not be so petty but if you're dead set, try an outfit he really liked, if you don't know any just a tight fitting shirt and some leggings or something, idk much about it :smile:
The best way to get over someone is to pretend they don't exist. If you ever see your (ex) bf again, treat him like a complete stranger. Be kind and answer back his retorts with, "I'm sorry, I don't ever recall something like that happening?"
https://www.prettylittlething.com/white-ribbed-long-sleeve-ruched-bodycon-dress.html

Try this dress it’s absolutely gorgeous and fitting to show of figure and if you don’t have a figure it will give you one it’s like magic good luck x
Original post by Anonymous
Ye ye we have all heard of girls desperate to torture/get revenge to their ex-boyfriend by wearing a "revenge outfit" like tight clothing etc. To show the boy what he's missing out on and what he'll never get.

So i wanna have some fun with this, I want to try doing a "revenge outfit" I'm 17 so nothing tooo showy? Any ideas will be muchly appreciated? :smile:
Never heard of this. God I suck at being a girl sometimes.

Don't do childish things to get back at someone. Just live your life and try to forget about him.
Reply 5
LOVE this dress! Omg! x
Original post by Nikita23_23
https://www.prettylittlething.com/white-ribbed-long-sleeve-ruched-bodycon-dress.html

Try this dress it’s absolutely gorgeous and fitting to show of figure and if you don’t have a figure it will give you one it’s like magic good luck x
Gorgeous isn’t it good luck x
LOVE this dress! Omg! x
What on earth? Just ignore the dude, no need for a revenge outfit.
what happens if the revenge outfit puts him off and reminds him why he wouldn't take you back? (just saying)
Something classy would be better or hell probably think you’re desperate or trying too hard. He might notice you’re doing it just to get him back also, boys are smart in that sense. Probably better to pretend he doesn’t exist like others have said and he’ll wonder what you’re up to. If you wanna go ahead and do it though, if he does message you or anything then I would continue to ignore him and you’ll make him think he’s missing out then. Good luck ☺️
Leave it a few years. Find Mr BetterInEveryWayThanYourOldBoyfriend, then put on a wedding dress as your revenge outfit.

The best thing to show him is that you don't need him, and the best way to do that is by moving on with your life in a mature way.
A month old. The event has passed
Original post by ThunderBeard
A month old. The event has passed

Exactly it has ahahahaha
I'm over him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending