AQA History GCSE Conflict and Tension

Watch
kannmnn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This might seem silly but I want to make sure I get full marks on the 4 mark questions. Could someone give me an estimate mark on this response ? The source is the ‘peace and future cannon fodder ‘ one which we’ve seen thousands of times.
Source A is critical of the ToV. How do you know?

Source A is clearly critical of the Treaty of Versailles through the title itself. ‘Future Cannon Fodder’ implies that the Treaty will not be a guarantee of peace as the Big Three hoped but, but instead, cause for another war. We know this to be true as one of Hitler’s key aims was to destroy the Treaty, which led to starting WWII.
We also know the source is critical of the treaty as it presents Clemenceau one be cold and harsh towards the ‘1940s class’. After WWI, the general public of France wanted revenge and so would support Clemenceau being harsh towards Germany but since Clemenceau is being criticised for his harshness in source A, we know the source opposes the terms of the Treaty of Versailles.

If I’ve wrote way too much I’d appreciate any example paragraphs or answers but do you think this would get 4/4 ?
xmpj.Tx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’d say it covered everything. At the end of the day if you can write all of that in 4-6 minutes then you’re fine
kannmnn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks that helps
(Original post by xY.mpj.Tx)
I’d say it covered everything. At the end of the day if you can write all of that in 4-6 minutes then you’re fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
17.25%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (89)
28.43%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (42)
13.42%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.51%

Watched Threads