The Student Room Group

Student finance - child care

SLC contacted me regarding counter fraud for my childcare. I have submitted a stage 1 appeal and provide evidence of making payments but this has been unsuccessful and they haven't specified their reason the letters just the same as the first letter, I am now going to submit an appeal stage 2 form... has anyone done his and been successful and do you have any advice please?
Reply 1
Original post by SheraShera
SLC contacted me regarding counter fraud for my childcare. I have submitted a stage 1 appeal and provide evidence of making payments but this has been unsuccessful and they haven't specified their reason the letters just the same as the first letter, I am now going to submit an appeal stage 2 form... has anyone done his and been successful and do you have any advice please?

I am appealing so on stage 1 but will be getting legal preventative at stage 2 ! I havenot heard back from student finance yet but I would stay this is a nightmare worst thing ever .

I will update u with my stage 1 appeal they are likely to decline it so I have got a really good Solictor’s whose dealt with student finance and thinks I have a good case to present not only to SFE but to court and ministry of DFE maybe the MP as well please email me with your details but this treatment has to stop.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending