Holiday fling

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I met a guy on holiday in Spain ( he lives there) and I'm going back to the same place again this summer. Last time I was there we really got on well and flirted all the time. He's definitely going to be there and I'm going to end up going clubbing with him and his friends again and I want something to happen. Last time he told me he wanted to get with me but it just never ended up happening so I know that he definitely likes me. The thing that is worrying me is if I get attatched after we have fun, how can I make sure that I don't get attached to him after I come home?
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
You can't be sure whether you will get attached or not so as long you are honest with yourself, it should be fine.

Have fun!
Hopefully1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
It seems like you might already have an emotional attachment to him. :-)
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
It sounds like you have already developed feelings. I think sleeping with him would probably make you feel worse, even if it felt good in the moment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.8%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.28%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.52%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (23)
17.29%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.55%

Watched Threads