debbie storer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm interested in getting a sense of what grades are required this year if you wanted to study Vet Med at the different universities
stimtothesky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
From A*AA to AAB for 5 year courses, not sure for foundation year courses.

All grade requirements are on university websites.
username2703735
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you search the uni's that do vet med (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Nottingham, RVC, Surrey, Cambridge and UCD) and type D100 alongside that you'll find the standard 5 year course and all their entrance requirements

If you managed AAA/AAB this would make you competitive for most of the universities but check individually when making your selection of 4
ReadingMum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Glasgow and Cambridge want A*AA, most want AAA, Nottingham and Surrey AAB - not sure on new Harper Adams course.
OrangeArcher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ReadingMum)
Glasgow and Cambridge want A*AA, most want AAA, Nottingham and Surrey AAB - not sure on new Harper Adams course.
Glasgow have dropped their grades to AAA now and Harper Adams and Keele vet school want AAB
ReadingMum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by OrangeArcher)
Glasgow have dropped their grades to AAA now and Harper Adams and Keele vet school want AAB
so they have - my mistake. It isn't on my daughter's list so I haven't looked at the website in a while. So now Cambridge is the only one that wants an A*.
OrangeArcher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ReadingMum)
so they have - my mistake. It isn't on my daughter's list so I haven't looked at the website in a while. So now Cambridge is the only one that wants an A*.
Not a problem 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads