The Student Room Group

Favourite video game

What is your favourite video game?

Scroll to see replies

Warframe: a game in which you materialistically slaughter defenceless aliens as a proclaimed "ninja" that is often as stealthy as a nuclear weapon.
Fortnite, then Sims 4
Doom
Often said, but never changed my mind in terms of this question: Most of the Mega Man (X) games are my favorites, the top favorite I would say is Mega Man X.
Don't think I can choose just one tbh, there's so many gems out there :redface:
bioshock infinite or life is strange 1
tekken
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Don't think I can choose just one tbh, there's so many gems out there :redface:

Same here. It is almost impossible to name THE favorite under so many. All the more I played different generations of video games.
Original post by Kallisto
Same here. It is almost impossible to name THE favorite under so many. All the more I played different generations of video games.

Me too man :yep:
Fave of all time is Black Ops 1, fave atm (as in the one I'm playing most) is Black Ops 4.
My favorite game is Doom, Pubg and Destiny 2 which I am going to boost soon. I am not good at this game, so I decided using https://legionfarm.com/d2 boosting service which is quite popular among my friends.
I also would like to play Dota 2 as well. It reminds me some MMORPG but it's not like WoW.
In no particular order:

- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- Tom Clancy's The Division
Doom, Quake or R6: Siege
Of all time, Heroes of Might & Magic III.

Currently, Magic: The Gathering Arena is my obsession.
Fallout New Vegas.
I'm convinced I won't find another game as good, but I'm still waiting to be proven wrong.
the last of us
If anyone remembers pockie ninjas :frown:

But other then that, the counter strike series.
CoD4
The Walking Dead series. If not a series then it'd be Dishonored.

Quick Reply

Latest