Mystery Panda
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
so I've heard rumours that a levels are changing again and I'm very confused. people are telling me that if you fail a levels this year you cannot retake them next year. does that mean there are no fast track options either? I'm a bit confused what's happening. I'm in my 2nd year right now and am doing a 3rd year. Im hoping to get onto A2 psychology and business next year but if I'm honest I don't think I will get a D in business. does that mean next year I can t fast track anything. it's very confusing to me. 😬
Bazyli
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mystery Panda)
so I've heard rumours that a levels are changing again and I'm very confused. people are telling me that if you fail a levels this year you cannot retake them next year. does that mean there are no fast track options either? I'm a bit confused what's happening. I'm in my 2nd year right now and am doing a 3rd year. Im hoping to get onto A2 psychology and business next year but if I'm honest I don't think I will get a D in business. does that mean next year I can t fast track anything. it's very confusing to me. 😬
They just did lol
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Erm, normally people study 3 subjects for 2 years and then they're finished. What exactly are you doing instead?
Mystery Panda
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Erm, normally people study 3 subjects for 2 years and then they're finished. What exactly are you doing instead?
I already have an a level in media studies. so if I fail business I was hoping to fast track an a level to make it 3 a levels.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
A levels are not changing. They have changed.

You can pay to retake A level exams as a private candidate if you don’t achieve the grades you want in year 13

What is at issue is whether a school gets funding for you to study in year 13 a second time, whether they’d take you back and whether they can/will support fast track study or part time study. These are all questions you need to talk to your school/college about as there isn’t a straight yes or no answer for all circumstances.
Bazyli
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
When is your business exam?
Mystery Panda
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bazyli)
When is your business exam?
I've already done my business as exam
Bazyli
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I've already done my business as exam
How did it go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed