Kiss-My-axe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I'm going to be picking A-levels and I'm really nervous! My mind right now is a jumble of mixed thoughts I literally can't separate. At first, I was leaning towards Maths, Chemistry and Bio but now I might like physics. I don't want to pick physics but regret it in the future if I decide I want to go into a medical field. What should I do??
swanseajack1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Kiss-My-axe)
I'm going to be picking A-levels and I'm really nervous! My mind right now is a jumble of mixed thoughts I literally can't separate. At first, I was leaning towards Maths, Chemistry and Bio but now I might like physics. I don't want to pick physics but regret it in the future if I decide I want to go into a medical field. What should I do??
Physics is not required for most medicine type jobs other than medical physics. It is useful for engineering.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Medical Physics is a good career though, in that there's a clear career path and a shortage of qualified applicants for jobs. But obvs only pick physics if you really enjoy it at GCSE as it gets a lot harder at A level.
Afterlife?
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yea literally physics is the hardest A level that doesn't have the word further or additional in the name literally only pick if it helps with getting into uni never pick just for fun
Kiss-My-axe
Rep:
?
What do you do in medical physics exactly?? It sounds interesting.
(Original post by harrysbar)
Medical Physics is a good career though, in that there's a clear career path and a shortage of qualified applicants for jobs. But obvs only pick physics if you really enjoy it at GCSE as it gets a lot harder at A level.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Kiss-My-axe)
What do you do in medical physics exactly?? It sounds interesting.
:google:
Kiss-My-axe
Rep:
?
Ok Thank you for your help
(Original post by harrysbar)
:google:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.82%
No (313)
70.18%

Watched Threads