Britain's Got Talent 2019 Discussion!

Watch
username4690370
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi everyone-I know it's fairly late-considering we are already in the semi final week- but I just thought to make a thread where we could discuss possible winners,judges and their reactions etc.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ivanita-Ariana)
hi everyone-I know it's fairly late-considering we are already in the semi final week- but I just thought to make a thread where we could discuss possible winners,judges and their reactions etc.
:awesome:

Who do you think will win this year? :holmes:

I'm guessing it'll be a magician :lol:
username4690370
Rep:
?
yh-but I really want it to be Kojo
(Original post by 8472)
:awesome:

Who do you think will win this year? :holmes:

I'm guessing it'll be a magician :lol:
angela_12
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally I thought Ben Hart was amazing - I mean there have been rumors about viewers having figured out his card trick but magicians aren't perfect and everyone makes mistakes - magic is just clever tricks after all, his other tricks were incredible anyway. And it doesn't hurt that the guy is pretty hot. I mean his eyes!!! And yeah he really does have a mysterious aura about him.

Oh and Kojo is hilarious! - So far those two are my favorite finalists
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
I lost my **** when Simon stormed off last night. Amazing.
username4690370
Rep:
?
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I lost my **** when Simon stormed off last night. Amazing.
yep it was too funny
Talhawaseem02
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The kojo party joke related so much to me and my parents I laughed so much .,,.. but a 12 O clock curfew is acc so nice (I got an 11 o clock and it was half an hour away 😂
BosslyGaming
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope for Kojo to win. Seems unlikely, but I can keep hope.
username4690370
Rep:
?
yep his dad was in his bed
(Original post by Talhawaseem02)
The kojo party joke related so much to me and my parents I laughed so much .,,.. but a 12 O clock curfew is acc so nice (I got an 11 o clock and it was half an hour away 😂
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to TV shows :yes:
username4690370
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Moved to TV shows :yes:
thanks
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Rah, man was sad when Angels Inc got voted off, that tall chick who always wore the baby blue top in the auditions (far right in pic below) is so peng

Last edited by It's****ingWOODY; 1 year ago
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I love the old guy with the war medals who sings.
username4690370
Rep:
?
colin
(Original post by Emma:-))
I love the old guy with the war medals who sings.
Emma:-)
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
colin
Thats him
username4690370
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emma:-))
Thats him
yup
cheesecakelove
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Libby and Charlie got the Wildcard. I thought they did well considering they were last minute replacements, and they were more talented than the majority of the semi-finalists!

I liked Jonathan's act (probably one of the stand out semi-finalists) and I like Colin too. There does seem to be a lot of magic acts in this year's final!

Who do you think will win?
GreenCub
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven't been following the show too closely so I don't have a very good idea of who the finalists are this year, but I noticed there were a number of acts that included sad stories or slideshows that were either completely unrelated or only marginally related to the acts themselves. I know that people who have gone through difficult experiences should be sympathised with, but when performers include sad stories on a show like this it's almost always to make the audience more likely to vote for them, which I find quite off-putting.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
have not been watching as EastEnders was on
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GreenCub)
I haven't been following the show too closely so I don't have a very good idea of who the finalists are this year, but I noticed there were a number of acts that included sad stories or slideshows that were either completely unrelated or only marginally related to the acts themselves. I know that people who have gone through difficult experiences should be sympathised with, but when performers include sad stories on a show like this it's almost always to make the audience more likely to vote for them, which I find quite off-putting.
I totally agree, in my opinion that especially applies to the man with a police dog, I didn't think his semi-final performance was actually that good, I think many people voted for him through sympathy (he also brought some very cute puppies on which I feel was just another way to get people to vote for him). I personally think that there were other acts that deserved the final more, but who am I to judge.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (55)
17.13%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads