Anyone got A level AQA Chemistry calculation questions?

Watch
Sophee7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone, does anyone have (or know where I can get) a pdf/ document/ booklet full of AQA A Level Chemistry calculation questions as I can't seem to find any? Thankkssss
-Quava-
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did most of the physics and math tutor questions
you click on a topic i.e. energetics/ electrode potential and it comes up with a bank of questions
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...n/a-level-aqa/ - take your self to the 'questions by topic'
Have you tried that?
Good luck with your exams or whatever your doing qs for
Last edited by -Quava-; 1 year ago
Sophee7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
thankyou I will have a look at those now
-Quava-
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Theyre a mix of old spec and new spec which is really good because some parts of the syllabus haven't change but they don't use irrelevant old spec questions
if your exams are next year and not this year- how about going through all the old spec from 2011-2015 itll be good practice
And Unit 3 and 6 of aqa old spec are practical papers which will be good for paper 3 I guess if your exams are this year then you'll have time to go through them and getting the topic papers in and you'd be sorted
(Original post by Sophee7)
thankyou I will have a look at those now
Last edited by -Quava-; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (115)
52.04%
No (106)
47.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed