The Student Room Group

Peel Park accommodation full

I got accepted into University of Salford, but the peel park accommodation is fully booked. I've rang them up and they said check every Thursday to see if there are any available. What should i do? I really wanted to stay at that at peel park.
Hi Usman,

Do what they say and check the website at 12pm every thursday - I managed to get a room through the cancellation process!

Go to the menu and click “Book Now”, then click “New Resident” then scroll down to PPQ and click on there. It will say no terms available, but if you keep refreshing on a thursday, if they have any cancellations they will release them there and there will be a link to click.

Hope this helps!
Original post by usman baig
I got accepted into University of Salford, but the peel park accommodation is fully booked. I've rang them up and they said check every Thursday to see if there are any available. What should i do? I really wanted to stay at that at peel park.

I wish you the best of luck in getting the accommodation that you are after. :yy:
Reply 3
Thanks guys, I’ll update you both if I get a room x
Reply 4
I got a place so happy
I'm currently waiting for a place at peel Park too. What did you do? Just refresh every Thursday or?
Reply 6
Every Thursday I would ring them at 11:30, 30 mins before they list any cancellations to find out if they are listing any. Then you just have to wait till 12 and keep refreshing the page as they slowly start to list the rooms available. But they sell out fast!
Ohhh I see. Peel Park is the best place too I can see why it's always full haha. I need to get in
Every Thursday I would ring them at 11:30, 30 mins before they list any cancellations to find out if they are listing any. Then you just have to wait till 12 and keep refreshing the page as they slowly start to list the rooms available. But they sell out fast!
So I basically ring at 11:30 and ask about listings? Anything else in specific?
Reply 9
Ask them which room types are being listed( bronze, gold, diamond etc)
Ahh right I see. Also, do you reckon I'll be able to book accommodation when results day comes?
Like, will there be guaranteed openings?
Original post by Spotlight uh
Ahh right I see. Also, do you reckon I'll be able to book accommodation when results day comes?
Reply 12

Hi
You still looking for accommodation at Salford uni. If you are I’m looking to pass my contract on to someone else to take hold of my accommodation at Salford so there is space for you. Contact me for more info and I have posted the accommodation.
Thanks
Hi - are you still looking for someone to take up your room?

Quick Reply

Latest