self studying A2 Watch

iyigunler
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
just finished AS exams, is it recommended to start A2 straight away or just go over AS and start the normal A2 course at september?

thank you x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Levi23317
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When normally the teachers start A2 after the exams up until the summer holidays
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Presto
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Speaking purely for myself here: I wish I'd started A2 straight away. Would've saved me a lot of hassle and struggle that comes with grasping something you've never seen in your life before.
3 months is enough time to get at least a decent-level understanding of the entire syllabus.
Set up a time table and try to do a topic per day of each subject or half a topic or whatever portion you can do within a day of each subject. Just don't waste your time. Consistency is key and this self-studying habit will help you a lot in uni too if you do everything with focus now.
If it's too hard then don't get stressed, just keep at it and cover as much as you can. It doesn't have to be perfect. When you start A2 in sixth form you'd find it easier to grasp things that you didn't understand and wouldn't be caught off guard by some of the harder topics.
(Original post by iyigunler)
just finished AS exams, is it recommended to start A2 straight away or just go over AS and start the normal A2 course at september?

thank you x
Last edited by Presto; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.96%
It was TERRIBLE (294)
12.42%

Watched Threads