how much revision you all been doing? Watch

Prussianxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I've been doing about 4 hours a day which I feel is not enough but some others have said that's about right. How much have you been doing and do you feel it's enough.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RiaWombat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Prussianxo)
I've been doing about 4 hours a day which I feel is not enough but some others have said that's about right. How much have you been doing and do you feel it's enough.
On a good day I do 4 hours but I’ve been so drained and burnt out plus was sick earlier this week so have probably only done 4 hours in total this week. Honestly at this stage in the exam season there’s not much else to do apart from go over stuff so your probably be more then fine.
aa-k
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I haven't revised properly. We didn't get study leave before the exams started but that's no excuse tbf. I feel like I prepared better for my GCSEs. Some days I've done barely anything to nothing. Other days I've done bits here and there. There's no structure to it whatsoever.
Prussianxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by RiaWombat)
On a good day I do 4 hours but I’ve been so drained and burnt out plus was sick earlier this week so have probably only done 4 hours in total this week. Honestly at this stage in the exam season there’s not much else to do apart from go over stuff so your probably be more then fine.
the problem is I don't know the content😂😭. time to cram
Prussianxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by aa-k)
I haven't revised properly. We didn't get study leave before the exams started but that's no excuse tbf. I feel like I prepared better for my GCSEs. Some days I've done barely anything to nothing. Other days I've done bits here and there. There's no structure to it whatsoever.
yeah I only went on study leave when we broke up for half term. I'd recommend getting up early in the morning and planning to start revision at a certain time e.g. 9. and then having a to do list of what you want to complete that day. even if you don't finish it at least you've made progress.
aa-k
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the advice although I already know what to do, I simply can't bring myself to do any of it. I have 3 days until I have 2 exams then 5 days until another exam.
yeah I only went on study leave when we broke up for half term. I'd recommend getting up early in the morning and planning to start revision at a certain time e.g. 9. and then having a to do list of what you want to complete that day. even if you don't finish it at least you've made progress.
Prussianxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by aa-k)
Thanks for the advice although I already know what to do, I simply can't bring myself to do any of it. I have 3 days until I have 2 exams then 5 days until another exam.
turn your phone off and put it in another room. you can do this you just need to push yourself
aa-k
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I use a Blackberry that snapchat and instagram doesn't even work on. I'm revising using my computer partly and that's the main problem tbh.
turn your phone off and put it in another room. you can do this you just need to push yourself
Prussianxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by aa-k)
I use a Blackberry that snapchat and instagram doesn't even work on. I'm revising using my computer partly and that's the main problem tbh.
turn aeroplane mode on your laptop or block sites that cause you to get distracted
aa-k
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'll try. Thanks and good luck for any exams you have.
turn aeroplane mode on your laptop or block sites that cause you to get distracted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads