The Student Room Group

Blended learning eligible for funding (Post Grad)

I am wanting to apply for an MSc after gaining a first class BSc 3 years ago, and working as a research assistant in between at the same university and currently. Nobody in admissions at another local university will tell me if the blended learning course is classed as a taught masters, as I still want to continue in my role in research and do a masters part time. My university does not have a masters I want to do. Could anyone help re the funding for blended learning please? Sorry, to clarify, I am wondering if I can apply for the government loan for blended learning courses. I was 51 when I gained my first and now 54, so obviously time is of the essence.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by LizzyLittle
I am wanting to apply for an MSc after gaining a first class BSc 3 years ago, and working as a research assistant in between at the same university and currently. Nobody in admissions at another local university will tell me if the blended learning course is classed as a taught masters, as I still want to continue in my role in research and do a masters part time. My university does not have a masters I want to do. Could anyone help re the funding for blended learning please? Sorry, to clarify, I am wondering if I can apply for the government loan for blended learning courses. I was 51 when I gained my first and now 54, so obviously time is of the essence.

Hi Lizzy,

The quickest way to answer this will be to look and see if the course is listed as one we can support. Do you have the course details available?

Thanks,
Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending