University of West London - nursing & midwifery reading Watch

ellaj19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find some people who are going to be studying at the university of West London reading campus starting in 2019. Let's get to know each other?
Anyone studying nursing & midwifery at UWL Reading?
😊
Last edited by ellaj19; 2 weeks ago
confuzzled786
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ellaj19)
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find some people who are going to be studying in Reading starting in 2019. Let's get to know each other?
Anyone studying nursing & midwifery in Reading?
😊
Omg I never knew reading did nursing ? I don’t think I saw it on the UCAS website - What were the entry requirements?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ellaj19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
It's run by University of West London and they have a campus in London and in Reading. I think it's 120 UCAS points, I have a combination of qualifications so I'm not sure what that is in A Levels
(Original post by confuzzled786)
Omg I never knew reading did nursing ? I don’t think I saw it on the UCAS website - What were the entry requirements?
foxylemons
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
BBB
It's run by University of West London and they have a campus in London and in Reading. I think it's 120 UCAS points, I have a combination of qualifications so I'm not sure what that is in A Levels
UniversityofWestLondon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello
Great to welcome you to the Uni ellaj19
confuzzled786 - If you'd like more info on our course please visit our website: https://www.uwl.ac.uk/courses and do get in touch if you have any questions.
All the best to both!
(Original post by confuzzled786)
Mummymayhem
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi. I'll be studying childrens nursing this sep 2019 at the reading branch. Not long to go 😊
Last edited by Mummymayhem; 6 days ago
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mummymayhem)
Hi. I'll be studying childrens nursing this sep 2019 at the reading branch. Not long to go 😊
I’m trying to apply but I can’t see an option for reading- would it come under Berkshire or London lol I feel dumb asking this
Mummymayhem
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m trying to apply but I can’t see an option for reading- would it come under Berkshire or London lol I feel dumb asking this
Hi. It should say Berkshire institute of health. No question is ever dumb. Feel free to ask. Im happy to help if I can.
ellaj19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Yayy found someone going to start the same course as me haha. Only a couple months and we'll be there😍
Mummymayhem
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yayy found someone going to start the same course as me haha. Only a couple months and we'll be there😍
oh my days!!! I know right how crazy. I just wish they would give us our time table already so I could plan. I have 3 kids so everything has to be on point.
ellaj19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Yeah, I've got a little bit of occupational health to go.
oh my days!!! I know right how crazy. I just wish they would give us our time table already so I could plan. I have 3 kids so everything has to be on point.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
Does anyone know how many days the midwifery course is spent in uni at West London, as I was hoping to carry on working
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.16%
The paper was reasonable (1112)
55.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (441)
21.84%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.92%

Watched Threads