What you doing tonight

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Who's home alone and how are you gonna spend your time
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
I’m not home alone my mum is downstairs but I’m lying in bed wasting my time on TSR and talking to old men on tinder. How about you?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Was gonna stay in but **** it, gonna go get ratted.
joellewinski24
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m not home alone my mum is downstairs but I’m lying in bed wasting my time on TSR and talking to old men on tinder. How about you?
christ.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by joellewinski24)
christ.
Do I detect a hint of judgement? Bit rude.
centraltrains
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Playing with 1:76 scale model replica of some of Britian's finest modern trains, and browsing this forum.
joellewinski24
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Do I detect a hint of judgement? Bit rude.
i mean talking to creepy old men and browsing a site for students will inevitably result in judgement lmao
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Writing an application for a research job that I’m only 85% qualified for, and suspecting that completion of the process is a waste of time. But that’s also the same vibe that landed me my best jobs.
Unexpectedly
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Might fire up the laptop latter on and compose some music.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
i mean talking to creepy old men and browsing a site for students will inevitably result in judgement lmao
I am a student, why should I be judged for that? And they’re not just creepy, they’re entertaining
joellewinski24
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I am a student, why should I be judged for that? And they’re not just creepy, they’re entertaining
there's a difference from browsing TSR for work or entertainment.

You can be entertained by the old men if you want, doesn't mean that you won't be judged for being entertained by fat, sweaty, creepy old men
username4360318
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Revising
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago

You can be entertained by the old men if you want, doesn't mean that you won't be judged for being entertained by fat, sweaty, creepy old men
You only browse for work? Why are you on this thread then?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
Applying to McDonald’s
Anonymous #1
me too!

I like old men
but the ones in my area are mostly ugly
Bazyli
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
#relatable
Anonymous #1
FYI some older men are very suave and sexy

Anonymous #1
Isn't anything over 80% qualified enough to land it, the rest is down to interview chemistry?
(Original post by DrSocSciences)
Writing an application for a research job that I’m only 85% qualified for, and suspecting that completion of the process is a waste of time. But that’s also the same vibe that landed me my best jobs.
Gent2324
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
reading and looking at tsr when i get bored lol
Anonymous #1
take me with you
(Original post by gjd800)
Was gonna stay in but **** it, gonna go get ratted.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
37.04%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (9)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
7.41%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.7%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (1)
3.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
11.11%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.7%

Watched Threads