Along84
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
About my student finance
I was offer a place for undergraduate but student finance said am not eligible because I have not lawfully resident in UK for 3 years before my course which was totally wrong. I got leave to remain but in 2015. I submitted an application to renew my stay but home office refused the application been a wrong application. This period of refusal this is what student finance lay emphasis on. At the present moment I have been issue another leave to remain and I married to British citizen with British children. Pls do you think I can appeal against there decision. Thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Google ukcisa student advise line.

No one on tsr has the expertise to advise you - ukcisa are the experts.
Duncan SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Along84)
About my student finance
I was offer a place for undergraduate but student finance said am not eligible because I have not lawfully resident in UK for 3 years before my course which was totally wrong. I got leave to remain but in 2015. I submitted an application to renew my stay but home office refused the application been a wrong application. This period of refusal this is what student finance lay emphasis on. At the present moment I have been issue another leave to remain and I married to British citizen with British children. Pls do you think I can appeal against there decision. Thanks
Hi,

When does your course start? Is it limited leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain that you hold?

Regards, Duncan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (125)
20.23%
Labour (309)
50%
Liberal Democrats (83)
13.43%
Green Party (30)
4.85%
Brexit Party (7)
1.13%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.49%
SNP (13)
2.1%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.49%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.97%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)