The Student Room Group

UWC applicants for 2020

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I just got an email about direct entry to AC for 2020 due to them reconsidering the ways in which people can have changed during lockdown. Even though I didn't even get put on the waiting list, I think I'm still going to apply as they go back to the written application and u get a chance to change stuff that might've gone wrong at the assessment day. This was definitely the case for me as I felt crushed by some of the feedback I received, especially about the presentation task. Anyone else planning on reapplying this way? And has everyone who didn't get past the interviews got the email?
Yeah i didn't get past the interviews and i have also got the email... I'm really not sure what to do because they said that there are no scholarships available
I'm going to apply anyway cuz it'd be great to know if im now the kind of person they value at UWC. I'm thinking of some fundraising options atm but not sure if it's possible
That's an interesting way of looking at it.. fundraising is a good idea, do you know how much the fees are?
It's a lot to fundraise for but I think it's about £30000-£40000
Thinking about it it's hugely unrealistic for normal people like us but it's worth a shot (and I'd still like to know if i could get in)
Yeah i suppose there's no harm in finding out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending