Daniyal Nadeem
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
hey guys,

I messed up my Maths p3 exam variant 32.I got extremely stressed in the paper and ruined my whole paper. I am extremely stressed about my overall grade. I got A in p1 and in s1 and I am hoping A in s2 as well but I have completely messed up my p3 grade. If I get C in P3 will my overall grade fall?

Also most of the people i have contacted have also ****ed up their paper but not as much as I have.I am hoping that threshold is likely to be low, usually A grade is on 62-63 for p3.

Guys can you please guide what can my overall grade be?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
iamjoecll
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey! I have also ****ed up the exam and I know a lot of others who did so don't worry im sure the grade boundaries will be low. If you got an A in pure 1 and statistics 1 & 2 and a C in Pure 3 im sure you might still get an A or a high B at most because my brother took A level Math CIE and he got an A overall even though he actually got a D in p3 (however note that he got 120/125 in his AS and im sure that helped him a lot + he took m1 and m2 and their grade boundaries are much lower)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?