The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if they turned out to be the same person tbh
I'm not surprised. They both share a lot of qualities in common. They are men of substance, implacably honest, desire power only for the benefit of others, and ooze style.

dfdfdfdf.jpg
I used to think they were the same person lmao
Reply 4
Of course he would, who else would he back for? They are both blonde after all
Reply 5
Who cares, they’re both unhinged.
Reply 6
I don't really like Boris Johonson but he's better than that Muslim person. I don't really think there's anyone on earth who'd be able to deal with the problems raised by Brexit however.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
I'm not surprised. They both share a lot of qualities in common. They are men of substance, implacably honest, desire power only for the benefit of others, and ooze style.

dfdfdfdf.jpg

They both treat women badly, have no grasp of detail, and Boris would be a disaster for this country. Both are also US born.
Trump thinks that Kim Jong Un is a great guy.

Why the hell do we care about what this moron says anymore?
Reply 9
Original post by SHallowvale
Trump thinks that Kim Jong Un is a great guy.

Why the hell do we care about what this moron says anymore?

Because he's a democratically elected president. Sorry not sorry.
Original post by Jebedee

Which doesn't stop him from also being a moron with very bad ideas.
Which doesn't stop him from also being a moron with very bad ideas.

If it makes you feel better. Doesn't change a thing though. Bend the knee.
Original post by Jebedee
If it makes you feel better. Doesn't change a thing though. Bend the knee.

Congratulations, you've said absolutely nothing of substance.
Congratulations, you've said absolutely nothing of substance.

You're right. I should have thrown in "moron". That would absolutely have been an original thought.
Original post by Jebedee

Him being democratically elected has nothing to do with how much weight people should put into his opinion, if your argument is that since people voted for him then that still applies.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Him being democratically elected has nothing to do with how much weight people should put into his opinion, if your argument is that since people voted for him then that still applies.

That isn't the same as 'caring' about what he says. Whether you agree with it or not, his opinions matter because of his position.
Original post by Jebedee
That isn't the same as 'caring' about what he says. Whether you agree with it or not, his opinions matter because of his position.

The user said 'why do people care about what he says anymore', the truth is people don't put weight into what he says because he has proven time and time again that he is incompetent, hence why his position is irrelevant in concluding what he says being incorrect.
Original post by Jebedee
You're right. I should have thrown in "moron". That would absolutely have been an original thought.

Er, okay? You still have yet to say anything meaningful.

I've given a perfect example to show why Trump's word should not be considered when appointing a new leader of a country. His opinions certainly have no influence over our own politics (unless people were stupid enough to act upon them) so it makes no difference what his position is in his own country. In other words, as I had originally said, we should not care what he says.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
The user said 'why do people care about what he says anymore', the truth is people don't put weight into what he says because he has proven time and time again that he is incompetent, hence why his position is irrelevant in concluding what he says being incorrect.

Er, okay? You still have yet to say anything meaningful.

I've given a perfect example to show why Trump's word should not be considered when appointing a new leader of a country. His opinions certainly have no influence over our own politics (unless people were stupid enough to act upon them) so it makes no difference what his position is in his own country. In other words, as I had originally said, we should not care what he says.

His achievements say otherwise. You just sound like the talking heads on CNN/MSNPC just throwing insults with no depth.
Original post by Jebedee
His achievements say otherwise. You just sound like the talking heads on CNN/MSNPC just throwing insults with no depth.

His achievements have nothing to do with his views on who would make the best PM, or if Hilary is a loser, or his opinion of the Democratic party.

Anything else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending