The Student Room Group

What are you doing this hot and sunny Saturday?

👍 Bloody hot isn't it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
revising lol
It's not too sunny here. I'm gonna spend the day cleaning my flat.
Original post by SMEGGGY
👍 Bloody hot isn't it

Revising
Reply 4
Anybody watching the match today?
Half-heartedly. Just don’t want spurs to win but after that disgrace I don’t really care any more.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Reply 6
Original post by ThunderBeard
Half-heartedly. Just don’t want spurs to win but after that disgrace I don’t really care any more.

Haha

The Reds!
Yes, I’m an Arsenal fan.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Haha

The Reds!
Yes, I’m an Arsenal fan.

Nah liverpool
Going to the gym.
Existing.
Going to the Sugar Baby Conference in London
I found a 1000 calorie workout that is legit, it is super tough though. Click the link:

https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/1000-calorie-workout-routine-what-is-it-and-how-to-do-it/#gref
Original post by Unexpectedly
Going to the gym.
Who cares? We’re not in the champions league, our squad is a mess, Chelsea beat us 4-1 and spurs can actually win an European trophy. It’s depressing.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Nah liverpool
Reply 14
Original post by SMEGGGY

Me!
#YNWA #6times
Original post by Greywolftwo
I found a 1000 calorie workout that is legit, it is super tough though. Click the link:

https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/1000-calorie-workout-routine-what-is-it-and-how-to-do-it/#gref

And I thought my weight lifting whilst laying down was tough enough. :lol:
I have been doing it for about a week and a half and I am only just starting to get used to it, luckily I do this sort of stuff for rowing so it is not as difficult to get used to
Original post by Unexpectedly
And I thought my weight lifting whilst laying down was tough enough. :lol:
Yeeting
Although I must say I have become quite out of shape as I have been focusing completely on GCSEs
Original post by Greywolftwo
I have been doing it for about a week and a half and I am only just starting to get used to it, luckily I do this sort of stuff for rowing so it is not as difficult to get used to
Who cares? We’re not in the champions league, our squad is a mess, Chelsea beat us 4-1 and spurs can actually win an European trophy. It’s depressing.

No I meant the other user was talking about liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest