Cheating discussion Watch

Zepplin girl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey after seeing this thread about a girl who cheated on her boyfriend I thought I would post my thoughts, surely we have all cheated once by accident. I cant believe there are any goody goody two shoes here
Greywolftwo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zepplin girl)
hey after seeing this thread about a girl who cheated on her boyfriend I thought I would post my thoughts, surely we have all cheated once by accident. I cant believe there are any goody goody two shoes here
Cheating can’t be accidental and how can I have cheated if I have never had a girlfriend before?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
you can't cheat with someone if you never got with someone

think about it
ChrisW99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Having so many women throw themselves at me is a real problem. Sometimes you give in.
Max1989
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To cheat is to not truly love the other person...I will never do this, if I did no longer love that person I would break up with them before I get with the one I now love.

Cheating is simply people being cowards and not doing the decent thing and breaking up with the victim. I will never do this to someone I care about but perhaps no longer love.

It's completely not acceptable and people who cheat repeatedly don't deserve love.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will never understand why mainstream popular culture seems to conflate official exclusive relationships like civil partnerships/marriage with unofficial casual relationships.
Then labels the actions of those who does not conform to sexually exclusivity in casual relationships as "cheating".
Official relationships are exclusive- legally, come with an automatic social expectation of monogamy and usually come with a public promise of sexual exclusivity/lifelong commitment.
Casual relationships like ons, fwb and boyfriend-girlfriend are not exclusive.
Accusations of cheating seem to have become the new secular adultery for the unmarried.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChrisW99)
Having so many women throw themselves at me is a real problem. Sometimes you give in.
Are you stunning looking, rich & hot or just spend a lot of time in clubs around sex addicted/drunk women desperate for 20 mins of action?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've not cheated and never will. I think it's a disgusting thing to do. In total honesty, I've not met someone other than my boyfriend I would want to get romantically or sexually involved with. Nobody cheats "by accident". A lot of people try to hide behind the excuse of "I was super drunk" as if being drunk means you forget you are in a relationship. No, I don't buy it. It's entirely possible to be in a monogamous, loving relationship for a long time.
Spanx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've never seen these threads you speak of....I think I was drunk though and cheating so it doesn't count even if I did read it by accident.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If you cheat you dont deserve a ting will someone please think of the virgins
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Idk, I was on the bus and it stopped really abruptly and a Year 7 threw himself at me. I didn't feel as if there was anything to give in to- I just asked him to move off.
(Original post by ChrisW99)
-Quava-
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would never betray someone I love or someone that loves me- I think it's the most selfish cold hearted thing to do and there is no excuse for such behaviour.
In terms of cheating, idc if Chris Pratt walked in the room, my hands are staying to my side and eyes to the floor. I would never want to put someone through stress and pain voluntarily- it's not in my nature.
Last edited by -Quava-; 1 month ago
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Once nine years ago. First time in a night club, guy kissed me, and I did nothing to stop him. Came clean in person the next morning. Boyfriend forgave me instantly - wasn't even bothered by it. If anything it should have been the wake-up call we needed to see our relationship just wasn't working anymore. If it ever worked. In hindsight I certainly didn't love him and he's since come out as gay.

Wouldn't ever put myself into that situation again.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope. I have never cheated and I'm sure there are many others who haven't either. There's no such thing as cheating by accident.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads