I don't know any vocab, what should I do!

Watch
PlzNerfAsh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I know hardly any vocabulary and now I'm panicking! What should I do to learn it ASAP!
STEM_Nerd
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What subject? And what year are you?
PlzNerfAsh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
German GCSE YEAR 11!
STEM_Nerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't do German, but am Spanish y10. When is your exam? Try and do Quizlet/Memrise for all the basic vocab, and then familiarise yourself with the harder stuff. But if you don't know the vocab, then you probably won't know the grammar...
Purdy7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have a look at some German films with English sub titles, read newspapers/books in that language. Have a look for forums in the language to see if you can pick up some phrases. Lastly get the dictionary and write out phrases/vocabulary and post them round the house.

There will be a list online of the most used German words, it might be a good place to start if not already.
STEM_Nerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You've got 11 days right? 12th June. I would say just try and learn as much common vocab as you can... At the end of the day though, it's 1 GCSE out of 10. Unless you want to be a language teacher, don't stress too much - it's not the end of the day if you don't get a good grade. Unis will only really look at the GCSEs in related subjects to your degree anyway
hello_there_123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Basically the speaking test went well but i think my teacher said 2018 instead of 2019 at the beginning. Would i get marked down for this.
mez_merising
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hello_there_123)
Basically the speaking test went well but i think my teacher said 2018 instead of 2019 at the beginning. Would i get marked down for this.
um i dont think so...its not what you said
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (193)
58.13%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise