The Student Room Group

Getting kicked out

Hello, I had notes in my backpocket during the examination that I have sincerely forgotten - not even cheat notes - like 11 pages notes that I was reviewing from at the door of the venue and then put it quickly in the backpocket and forgot about it. 30 mins before the end of the exam, I ask to go to the toilet and the invigilator asks to check my pockets and finds the notes - The notes are relevant to the examinations and they have it now.. I am an international student, 2nd year, no prior issues, etc.. What do you think? Do they kick you out for something like that? Like there is no proof I wanted to cheat, I sincerely didn't want to..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Waficato199
Hello, I had notes in my backpocket during the examination that I have sincerely forgotten - not even cheat notes - like 11 pages notes that I was reviewing from at the door of the venue and then put it quickly in the backpocket and forgot about it. 30 mins before the end of the exam, I ask to go to the toilet and the invigilator asks to check my pockets and finds the notes - The notes are relevant to the examinations and they have it now.. I am an international student, 2nd year, no prior issues, etc.. What do you think? Do they kick you out for something like that? Like there is no proof I wanted to cheat, I sincerely didn't want to..

Lol you did that purposefully no one forgets their notes you cheat! You will get disqualified :smile: dont act like you didnt know, you got caught with notes thats enough proof lol 😂😂
Reply 2
So let me get this straight.

You had 11 pages of notes, that you just "slipped" into your back-pocket and then magically forgot there was 11 pages their?

Clearly you went to the toilets assuming they won't check and failed miserably.
Reply 3

You’ll be disqualified
you'll be disqualified and get 0 for the entire subject, and possibly all exams with that exam board too as it's a deliberate attempt to cheat.

well done.
Reply 5
**** u lol
I'd expect disqualification to be almost inevitable in this situation. :sadnod:
**** u lol

Your just mad because you messed up while trying to cheat 😂😂 your the only one whos F’d mate 😂
Hope the exam board disqualifies you for clearly cheating and you think harder next time before you think you can cheat with the system
Reply 8
lol pls get a life bro im sure ur the most depressed and ****ed up kid on this planet to be hating on people on a saturday morning.. maybe will get disqualified, but definitely will be happier than a sad creep like u.. enjoy life bro i highly doubt urs is enjoyable if this is how u spend ur time
lolololololololool youre the one tryna be all 'i forgot about a fat wad of notes in my pocket and got caught' and then crying about it
rip you
lol pls get a life bro im sure ur the most depressed and ****ed up kid on this planet to be hating on people on a saturday morning.. maybe will get disqualified, but definitely will be happier than a sad creep like u.. enjoy life bro i highly doubt urs is enjoyable if this is how u spend ur time
Yeah im addressing myself to anyone who knows about it, had prior experience not to get a depressed kid's opinion
Original post by Anonymous
lolololololololool youre the one tryna be all 'i forgot about a fat wad of notes in my pocket and got caught' and then crying about it
rip you
I hope you do get disqualified since you can't type properly and you're disrespectful so who is going to want to hire someone like you anyway?
depression community.... where the optimists at???
Original post by AstronomyAustin
I hope you do get disqualified since you can't type properly and you're disrespectful so who is going to want to hire someone like you anyway?
Me too, honestly.. Although I didn't have the intention to cheat. You think they will like disqualify me as in cancel the degree and everything? As if I haven't been to this university? Or they will disqualify me from the subject??
Original post by Unexpectedly
I'd expect disqualification to be almost inevitable in this situation. :sadnod:
Reply 14
Me too, honestly.. Although I didn't have the intention to cheat. You think they will like disqualify me as in cancel the degree and everything? As if I haven't been to this university? Or they will disqualify me from the subject??

Some people have been expelled for much smaller things such as plaigarism. Cheating in an exam? You most likely should be prepared for the worst.
How do you just forget 11 pieces of paper? You'd definitely notice.
Reply 16
i mean which uni is this
yeah plagiarism isnt a much smaller thing.. its the same - cheating concept and not in the examination room. And i didnt cheat, it could be misinterpreted as an attempt to cheat but I didnt even look at a word of the notes -
Original post by Xarao
Some people have been expelled for much smaller things such as plaigarism. Cheating in an exam? You most likely should be prepared for the worst.
so they will genuinely kick me out for forgetting it in my pockets if they do because thats what happened.. fxck my life man
you no how it was 11 pages- was it folded up in a stack or something?- because if it was- how did you not feel it when you sat down-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending