The Student Room Group

Unshaven pubes? (Guys please)

Scroll to see replies

Hair is there to protect the area anyway, there's a lot of bacteria that comes out of synthetic underwear material, or sitting on public transport in a skirt etc, all makes it's way through panties. Really gross/ Some girls are not that sensitive and it can handle all kinds of things but not mine.. i take that as a good thing that it wants to stay so protected
Original post by Zarek
Not sure how, other than an experienced sexual health nurse did tell me that she rarely see a hairy pie these days. To be honest is better as it is and not good to expect a girl to shave with all the disadvantages this involves.
Original post by Anonymous
Hair is there to protect the area anyway, there's a lot of bacteria that comes out of synthetic underwear material, or sitting on public transport in a skirt etc, all makes it's way through panties. Really gross/ Some girls are not that sensitive and it can handle all kinds of things but not mine.. i take that as a good thing that it wants to stay so protected

How is wearing a skirt on public transport different to wearing trousers? Unless you are wearing a belt instead of a skirt, I don't see any difference? If you are wearing tights, you even get an extra layer...
Reply 42
To be honest I haven't a clue what you are talking about. But the for sure the irritation associated with shaving and regrowth in this sensitive area is certain to be ten times worse than leaving things natural. None of my gfs have shaved and it has been fine. So of course you can do what works for you but I don't think anyone should feel particular pressure about their sexual partners tastes on this point. I certainly wouldn't shave mine off.
Original post by Unexpectedly
I don't care about my pubic hair apart from the cleanliness of it. :smile:

Whatever people say, things are definitely much cleaner when the hair down there is kept short.
Sometimes when I sit in a mini skirt it doesn't cover all my under-thigh and the material is directly against my underwear. The skirt isn't that short.. It's just my experience & my body if it doesnt happen to anyone else then idk
Original post by black tea
How is wearing a skirt on public transport different to wearing trousers? Unless you are wearing a belt instead of a skirt, I don't see any difference? If you are wearing tights, you even get an extra layer...
And then i find the next day that area is slightly irritated

Original post by black tea
Have you tried sensitive Veet?
Yes several times, but it keeps leaving a really stubbly little layer even if i leave it on longer
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Have you tried sensitive Veet?
Yes several times, but it keeps leaving a really stubbly little layer even if i leave it on longer

Oh well, just keep it trimmed nice and tidy, if a guy doesn't want to get jiggy with you based on that then perhaps consider calling it off on account of sexual incompatibility.
I want it trimmed to a shape of ronaldo

Quick Reply

Latest