Exams start again on Monday and I have NO revision Watch

Baby_Mama
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Ive literally done no revision this holiday and I am actually starting to realise how *****y of a position I've put myself. What about you guys, surely I can't be the only one, can I?
username4205912
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
kind of. i've spent like 90% of my revision time just revising english lit & lang and maths so i've not really revised much for anything else (only really sociology and i've spent a bit of time on science but only last minute). still convinced i'm gonna fail english and maths to the point i literally am having nightmares about it lol. i'm sure u'll be fine, just make sure u know the basics and focus on the subjects u need the most revision in/the ones which are most important to u for next year
Baby_Mama
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by ririroo)
kind of. i've spent like 90% of my revision time just revising english lit & lang and maths so i've not really revised much for anything else (only really sociology and i've spent a bit of time on science but only last minute). still convinced i'm gonna fail english and maths to the point i literally am having nightmares about it lol. i'm sure u'll be fine, just make sure u know the basics and focus on the subjects u need the most revision in/the ones which are most important to u for next year
We did English Lit before the half-term?
aa-k
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I've mainly relied on revision sessions at school and well I can't seem to concentrate whatsoever at home so I've done barely anything.
(Original post by Baby_Mama)
Ive literally done no revision this holiday and I am actually starting to realise how *****y of a position I've put myself. What about you guys, surely I can't be the only one, can I?
username4205912
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
yeah i meant like in general lol
We did English Lit before the half-term?
hadiqaax_127
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
ugh ffs same I honestly cba with history ive been focusing on science and maths and English. I cant revise history it so hard there so much bs topics to revise how is it gonna fit in my brain1!!!1!!!!
angela_12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Haha same - literally spent all my time procrastinating - I've just been fooling myself over the past week. You're definitely not the only one dw x
piedade4feb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have also not done anything this holidays (HALF TERM) jus revised English language and sci its dam hard and I to need get A level in sci and in maths aswell. IT REALLY SUCKS...…
Last edited by piedade4feb; 4 months ago
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
did like 3 maths past papers and revised loads of history, that's all. I have German as well oops
mass63
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You can not turn the clock back. For today and tomorrow do 10hrs on history and English Lan. This will cover you for Monday and Tuesday exams. Use flash cards for both since it will give you a good start. If you have a third subject on Tuesday then do revise it on Monday after history exam. Good luck

jscgr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hey i feel you, spent the entire 10 days doing absolutely **** all and i'm panicking for my upcoming fourteen exams too. for the rest of today (stop before 1am for sure) try do some revision and do (in depth) subjects you have on monday and tuesday. look over the rest of the subjects you have this week briefly tomorrow but focus more on subjects you have on monday and tuesday again
if eng lang is your only exam on tuesday, monday night focus more on the wed thurs and fri subjects. you can't really revise for eng lang and i'm certain around half of the people doing it are actually revising.
Dinu1004
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Looooooool same. I realised how dumb I’ve been because I treated it as if GCSEs were done. Don’t worry tho, just make a plan like i did. Just optimise ur weekend for the exams you have in the week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (101)
68.24%
No I haven't decided yet (27)
18.24%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
13.51%

Watched Threads