tombella
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi everyone! So I’m looking for some advice. I’m currently planning to study this year with the open university. I will be studying at full time pace but it’s a part time course. Does anyone know when part time student finance applications will be open? Does anyone know also about the maintenance loan for disabled students? I am a disabled student claiming PIP. I did try to study at other uni but I’m housebound right now so I can’t. Does anyone know the evidence needed or anything about the process of applying for maintance loan for disabled students? Thanks
jlc0107
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I too am intrigued to know when applications for part time loans open - have been checking since end of May!
Anisablue
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Iv heard end of June someone asked on student finance face book and that’s what they said
nintysixthousand
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I dont know about disability loans, but you do have to enter that info so they will tell you what you are eligible for. My sister does the open uni and was not entitled to a maintenance loan because the course is part time, so i dont think you would be eligible for that, but you should get something for your disability.
steve2802
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
There are maintenance loans for those that are disabled but only if your disability precludes you from attending a brick university. The government is considering it being extended to those that are not disabled in the academic year 19/20 but now that student loans are considered to be part of the national debt I can't see it happening but we live in hope. Anyway for more info see here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (183)
23.83%
Pop (187)