The Student Room Group

how do nocturnal people survive?

Do they eat at night and do everything a normal person does (in the morning) at night? Also how are there nocturnal people in the world when you have to go to school/work? Are these people unemployed/not in education and doing nothing with their lives?
Reply 1
Naps after school/work m8
I just do the normal stuff anyone would do, just at night.
Some people just prefer the peace and quiet that night brings. There's nothing abnormal about having a slightly different sleeping pattern, besides university is pretty flexible and contact hours aren't massive for me anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by RichPiana
I just do the normal stuff anyone would do, just at night.

So you eat at night and watch TV
By the power of darkness, and quietness of the night.
Original post by Anonymous
So you eat at night and watch TV

Along with doing work and go out.
Do they eat at night and do everything a normal person does (in the morning) at night? Also how are there nocturnal people in the world when you have to go to school/work? Are these people unemployed/not in education and doing nothing with their lives?

Hopefully watching this video will explain a lot
Reply 8
I just do my stuff during the night. It isn’t as if I am only awake during midnight to 6am, I can go to the shop and go out when I need to.
Sadly can’t be nocturnal during school time, but during the weekend and over break this is usually my routine. Wake up at around 12-3pm eat breakfast, etc, chill the whole day. Start working around 11pm. I cannot study during the day, even with no one in the house. No clue why. Study until 3 or 6am . Eat eat watch more **** and sleep around 10 or 11am. It’s really unhealthy, really messes with school, makes me feel tired all the time, but I can’t break this routine as much as I want to. Please keep your routine as it is and dont try to experiment because sleep is crucial and a regular schedule is crucial.
Sadly can’t be nocturnal during school time, but during the weekend and over break this is usually my routine. Wake up at around 12-3pm eat breakfast, etc, chill the whole day. Start working around 11pm. I cannot study during the day, even with no one in the house. No clue why. Study until 3 or 6am . Eat eat watch more **** and sleep around 10 or 11am. It’s really unhealthy, really messes with school, makes me feel tired all the time, but I can’t break this routine as much as I want to. Please keep your routine as it is and dont try to experiment because sleep is crucial and a regular schedule is crucial.

agreed, in the same position as you
They don't :holmes:

Quick Reply