Boyfriend had a wet dream in our bed, does that mean he's cheating? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does this mean he's thinking of someone else? I haven't talked to him about it but I woke up this morning after he left for work and there was a wet spot when he sleeps that really couldn't be anything else. does this mean he's thinking of someone else?
AsithU
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What the **** is wrong with you, of course not
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Imagine being accused of cheating for having a ****ing wet dream. He should say you're cheating every time your period is off. God.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does this mean he's thinking of someone else? I haven't talked to him about it but I woke up this morning after he left for work and there was a wet spot when he sleeps that really couldn't be anything else. does this mean he's thinking of someone else?
No. Sounds like you have trust issues if something like this makes you think he is cheating. Try to figure out why you don't trust him. Don't start accusing him of it without evidence.
StriderHort
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No

If anything I was under the impression a proper wet dream was the bodies way of getting shot of loads that were going stale with X's for eyes.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Could've been sweat honestly. It was hot last night. :dontknow:

Anyway, no. Perhaps you need to do some research into what a wet dream actually is. While this name suggests the individual might have been having an erotic dream this isn't necessarily true. They can occur without even dreaming at all, or while dreaming about mundane things. The penis doesn't even need to be erect for this to occur.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
No you can’t control your dreams, it’s not like he chose to have a wet dream so he isn’t cheating.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No. It means that he dreamt about something sexual to the point of arousal followed by ejaculation! That is in no way cheating or planning to cheat. Also, a lot of guys wake up in the morning with solid erections ! Nothing to do with cheating! Do some google research and you will see what i mean. And talk to him more about sex and feelings, it will helo both of you.!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.79%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (180)
40.27%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.7%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise