The Student Room Group

worst dates

What was the worst date you've had
he came over, I freaked out and asked him to leave, he'd already missed the last train so i booked a room for him with his card, he wanted to chill for a bit, I slept with him, he insisted we watch brooklyn 99 in the background, i started my monthlies, he kept going down on me then tried to kiss me with like vampire mouth, some scene came on where the was weird necro foreplay happening in a morgue, I stop being in the mood, he says hes close, I tell him to stop, he moans about blue balls, I open xvideos load the first video and leave the room. he leaves my flat without speaking to me, we never speak again. Oh and the whole thing lasted under 20 mins like from him getting to mine, to leaving.
Reply 2
Haha looool...you started your monthlies.....blue balls 😃
How old were you.....what did you do after he left I really want to know.....have you ever bumped into him again
This wasn't a date per say, but just the worst jerk of a guy I had ever met.

I had previously dated this very attractive guy in high school, he was maybe 3 years older than me. He graduated first and went to another city, and over the course of eight years after that we remained in touch as friends. I always had a view of him that he dated a lot of girls but was still loyal to whoever he was dating, because that was how he had presented himself in high school. So I thought he's not a bad person, albeit a bit flaky and arrogant.

Last year he tells me he's coming to my city for a business conference and is being put up in a fancy hotel for the night. Please note he had been married for 2 weeks by this point to his college sweetheart. He asks to catch up as old high school buddies for a drink. We catch up, and he suddenly kisses me. I reel back and tell him "you're married" and he responds with "it's just one night, why are you so serious." Walked out of there, caught a taxi and blocked him everywhere possible. Unbelievable jerk.
mate this was like 2 months ago ahah, I'm 19 and was then too - for clarification not like my first ever monthlies, after he left i was straight on group call to my mates to share the story obviously, and I've never bumped into him again but he messaged me about a month later claiming i gave him an sti - obv didn't but i went to get tested to make sure he didnt give me one, sent him the letter confirming I was clean (thankfully) and blocked his dumb ass.

Original post by Anonymous
Haha looool...you started your monthlies.....blue balls 😃
How old were you.....what did you do after he left I really want to know.....have you ever bumped into him again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending