chloenickole
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey there!

I thought I posted this, but maybe it didn’t go through?

My mum is wondering if there’s anything she can go to for some information during the first week? I know there’s orientation for us, and such. But anything for the parents when she’s dropping me off?

Anything I can tell her swill be appreciated!!
Thanks!
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
What you talking about
chloenickole
Rep:
?
Like any presentations or anything? Or is she just supposed to drop me off and leave right away?
Glorious1677
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
look at thread i think she is talking about uni and what her mum should do on first day of uni
(Original post by Anonymous)
What you talking about
Talhawaseem02
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
She’s on about Oxford Brooke’s - says at the v top
I have no idea sorry ::
chloenickole
Rep:
?
exactly! i accidentally made a new thread instead of putting it in the chat for my uni. i asked there too though. but do you know anything?
Oxford Brookes University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey!

Unfortunately, we do not have a parent induction during the first week of university. On our open days we do have talks about finance, admissions and student life which both students and parents can go to. Our next one is coming up on the 29th June.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, or any questions your mum has as I am a final year student here at Oxford Brookes!

Hope this is helpful,

Issy
(Original post by chloenickole)
Hey there!

I thought I posted this, but maybe it didn’t go through?

My mum is wondering if there’s anything she can go to for some information during the first week? I know there’s orientation for us, and such. But anything for the parents when she’s dropping me off?

Anything I can tell her swill be appreciated!!
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (433)
67.45%
No (209)
32.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise