Report 2 weeks ago
big tiddy goth girl?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not me! I'm basically a happy and wholesome guy. I own some black clothing but I don't mean anything by it.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I guess I meet the definition.

Did you have a question?
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Am not gothic as such (kind of difficult when you are blonde ) but i have a vast array of black tribal t-shirts :bhangra:
Serbian_2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I remember when goths and emos were a trend
Dark Tranquility
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Goths can be happy and wholesome, also goth is a music based sub-genre so the clothing doesn't really mean much.
Imibeee_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’m intrigued
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
You looking for a goth gf?
lol banter. since op portrays themself as a woman.

Gotta admit: despite 90% of this site's users mocking OP, OP's got some resilience man lol they just keep coming back to ask more weird fetishy questions. Takes balls...which apparently..they have lol
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i fancy me a Gothess :perv: she's gotta be pretty though, and just into the look, not exactly into the..cultural side of it, like pagan and witchy poo and that. I had a goth female friend who thought she was a vampire. she went to conventions and got her back pierced and the holes laced with ribbons :afraid: sinfonietta have u seen that before???
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
sinfonietta OMDS YES IT WAS LIKE THIS! have u seen/done this before?? i have a female friend who has thisssss *head spun*

Spoiler:
Show

but wtf are these!

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

warm it up CHANELDIAMONDS RazzzBerries I AM GROOT 1 would u lasses get these's?? lol :eek:
Last edited by Gothic Kitten; 4 days ago
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
sinfonietta OMDS YES IT WAS LIKE THIS! have u seen/done this before?? i have a female friend who has thisssss *head spun*

Spoiler:
Show

but wtf are these!

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

warm it up CHANELDIAMONDS RazzzBerries I AM GROOT 1 would u lasses get these's?? lol :eek:
wtf :afraid: Looks hella painful I'm okay thanks :lol:
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i fancy me a Gothess :perv: she's gotta be pretty though, and just into the look, not exactly into the..cultural side of it, like pagan and witchy poo and that. I had a goth female friend who thought she was a vampire. she went to conventions and got her back pierced and the holes laced with ribbons :afraid: sinfonietta have u seen that before???
Familiar with it. Unfortunately these are unlikely to be permanent. If they snag on something then boom the skin begins to reject it. :eek: I had two dermal anchors put in my cleavage Oct 2017 and lost one after snagging it on a towel last year after drunkenly trying to mop up red wine I had spilled down my chest. :rolleyes: And by "lost" I mean it partially pulled out and I needed to pay £10 for the privilege of my piercer cutting it the rest of the way out of my skin. Still have the scar! Constantly paranoid about losing the other.
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago

Spoiler:
Show

but wtf are these!

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

OMG are they IN the body?! Owwwwww.
No thanks 👀
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Goths can be hot tbf
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Familiar with it. Unfortunately these are unlikely to be permanent. If they snag on something then boom the skin begins to reject it. :eek: I had two dermal anchors put in my cleavage Oct 2017 and lost one after snagging it on a towel last year after drunkenly trying to mop up red wine I had spilled down my chest. :rolleyes: And by "lost" I mean it partially pulled out and I needed to pay £10 for the privilege of my piercer cutting it the rest of the way out of my skin. Still have the scar! Constantly paranoid about losing the other.
oh wow. I thought dermals would be permanent or at least long lasting since they're like digged into the skin lol. whereas conventional piercings fall out if you lose the back piece holding it in, keeps happening with me as I have my ear pierced lol i'd get home and it's gone like wtf!!!! lmaooo but my girl has a dermal at the back of her neck and on her cheek, pretty lol i'd hate to think someone went through allll of that with the back corset thingy, just for it to be short term! madness.

...that sounds rough. is that why u just keep the second dermal in, because it's a nightmare getting it out like?
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I dress in mostly black clothes and get labelled as a goth, god knows why though. Stereotypes are dumb.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
OMG are they IN the body?! Owwwwww.
No thanks 👀
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
wtf :afraid: Looks hella painful I'm okay thanks :lol:
buzzkills lol and yh theyre in the body but if u think THAT'S painful...
then look at this

Spoiler:
Show
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Used to get 'gegger' all the time in school, then as adults they see you and are look 'you look so cool'. **** off you wee shite.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (285)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1039)
55.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (407)
21.7%
It was TERRIBLE (145)
7.73%

Watched Threads