The Student Room Group

Not Getting student finance

Has anyone else had trouble with getting student finance for paramedicine at DMU?
Original post by Fam26
Has anyone else had trouble with getting student finance for paramedicine at DMU?

What sort of trouble are you having? If the course isn’t listed on SFE then you need to talk to DMU to get them to add it.
Original post by Fam26

Hi,

What issues are you coming across when trying to apply?

Regards, Duncan
Hello! :smile:

I hope that you are well!

My name is Laura and I am a current student at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with getting Student Finance for the Paramedicine course here at DMU.

Are you able to elaborate on the issues you are having and I can see if I can help at all? If I cannot help then I can certainly direct you to a team that can! :smile: Feel free to drop us a private message about these issues if you prefer.

Take care!

Laura
Original post by Fam26
Reply 4
Original post by Duncan SFE
Hi,

What issues are you coming across when trying to apply?

Regards, Duncan

While I’m on the SF website and I click my course (paramedicine) it says it’s not validated and then when I click year 1 it doesn’t allow me to carry on in the application, and I have spoke to DMU but they have not been helpful
Original post by Fam26
While I’m on the SF website and I click my course (paramedicine) it says it’s not validated and then when I click year 1 it doesn’t allow me to carry on in the application, and I have spoke to DMU but they have not been helpful

Hi, is the online system coming up with any error messages when you try and continue? Thanks, Aaron.
Hello :smile:

Sorry to hear that you have still been having problems regarding this issue!

I have been in contact with the relevant team in regards to this issue and as Paramedicine is a brand new course for the 2019/20 academic year, it is still in the process of being validated and this is why you are unable to carry on with your application on Student Finance England when selecting this course. This information was given to everyone when they came for interview. The validation process is due to take between 2-3 more weeks so just keep checking back on Student Finance and as soon as the course becomes validated you will be able to continue with your application. Do not worry - you still have plenty of time to apply for Student Finance.

If you need anything further then just give me a shout or call our Enquiries Team on 0116 250 6070 and we will be happy to help :smile:

This will be all be processed and sorted soon so please try not to worry and we look forward to welcoming you in September for Paramedicine :smile:

Take care!

Laura
Original post by Fam26

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending