The Student Room Group

Do girls only want alpha males?

Scroll to see replies

One can interpret an alpha female as a woman who is confident with herself. Who is focused on her goals and believes in her ability to accomplish them, and does not let people disrespect her. They are honest and to the point. They are empathetic and understanding but will stand their ground when necessary. Leaders and ambitious. Everyone's interpretation is different but this pretty much sums it up.
Original post by Anonymous
What makes you can alpha female?
No they don't want Alpha males but oatmeal..
but seriously speaking what a girl wants is a mystery that you yourself have to enravel. It's what girls do with boys so it works both ways.
It's like oatmeal...some people may like oatmeal plain and some prefer their oatmeal with blueberies or chocolate fillings and some don't even like oats. It's difficult to say really and that's the point of the oatmeal story... What a girl wants is down to that individual girl herself and this cannot be generalised. But what I will say is just like everyone else what girls do want is to be treated with respect and be accepted for who they are. If you don't treat anyone with respect the chances they don't want anything to do with you.
Original post by Oatmeal101
but seriously speaking what a girl wants is a mystery that you yourself have to enravel. It's what girls do with boys so it works both ways.
It's like oatmeal...some people may like oatmeal plain and some prefer their oatmeal with blueberies or chocolate fillings and some don't even like oats. It's difficult to say really and that's the point of the oatmeal story... What a girl wants is down to that individual girl herself and this cannot be generalised. But what I will say is just like everyone else what girls do want is to be treated with respect and be accepted for who they are. If you don't treat anyone with respect the chances they don't want anything to do with you.

:biggrin:
Original post by Oatmeal101

This isn't actually true. The men who don't respect women are considered most attractive.
Original post by Bang Outta Order

Spoiler

OP this relates cos im discussing alpha males and pretty boys/bad bois that Chanel likes!

crawl is amazing fam! rap ,dance, draw and sing!

omgggg i was jus listening to forever before u made that post

NO AIR is one of the best collabs. GIRLL HOWWW DO U EXPECT ME TO LIVE ALONE WITH JUS ME? CAUSE MY WORLD 🌍 REVOLVES AROUN YOU ITS SO HARD FOR ME TO BREATHE OOOOOOHHH

wowowow dunno more than half of the ppl u mentioned. that sicko mode song is hella overrated tbh. is GIGGS STILL ALIVE tf? i only know talking the hardest (national anthem)
good music taste tho. do u not listen to any pop singers?
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS

NO AIR is one of the best collabs. GIRLL HOWWW DO U EXPECT ME TO LIVE ALONE WITH JUS ME? CAUSE MY WORLD 🌍 REVOLVES AROUN YOU ITS SO HARD FOR ME TO BREATHE OOOOOOHHH

wowowow dunno more than half of the ppl u mentioned. that sicko mode song is hella overrated tbh. is GIGGS STILL ALIVE tf? i only know talking the hardest (national anthem)

:angry:

sorry :frown:
sorry :frown:

:tongue:
This isn't actually true. The men who don't respect women are considered most attractive.

Well... My oatmeal be damned... Your probably on about f*** boys.
(edited 4 years ago)

lmfao rated no air, even my mum loved it but...****ing jordan sparks, eugh. cant bare her, dunno why. her face is so...ugh..huge and square. and her voice is too pure. sings like a church girl. she needs more grit, more soul. :puke: anyways lol. lmao giggs is a national anthem himself. look wat the cat dragged in :noway: lol thass a tune. do you like afrobeats? I can wiggle to some afrobeats :banana2:LOL sometimes its better than dancehall. NAH. no pop fammy. every once in a while i'll give credit to a pop song, but thats. about. it.

hey at least its bumpin the thread! :biggrin:
Nope i want a sensitive lil boy i can play around with <3
Nope i want a sensitive lil boy i can play around with <3

Gross
lmfao rated no air, even my mum loved it but...****ing jordan sparks, eugh. cant bare her, dunno why. her face is so...ugh..huge and square. and her voice is too pure. sings like a church girl. she needs more grit, more soul. :puke: anyways lol. lmao giggs is a national anthem himself. look wat the cat dragged in :noway: lol thass a tune. do you like afrobeats? I can wiggle to some afrobeats :banana2:LOL sometimes its better than dancehall. NAH. no pop fammy. every once in a while i'll give credit to a pop song, but thats. about. it.

she’s average looking tbh. why did i think she’d be right up your street? but yeah omg ur so right, she needs more of that ARIANA GRANDE SOUL VIBE. basically you like bad girls den? cause sparks is an Angel and looks like one. ohhh yh look what the cat dragged in was also a rlly good one, only part of the song i know tho😂

but the verse in talking the hardest that says “well they’ll be covered in red like a portion of chips” makes me DIEEEEEE😂😂

my sister is obsessed with afrobeats. I love that Joanna song and kontrol and bend it by Maleeka Berry:smile: who doesn’t like afrobeats? they put at least one in every wedding that makes everyone get up even the quiet ones from their seat. it’s litttt. dancehall? da hell. ah cause taylor swift knows how to make fly.

we’re so gonna get a warning for our posts 😂

Wow. Okay, I'm not really sure where to even start with that. Firstly, an archived MGTOW reddit page isn't really evidence of anything other than blatant sexism, and Where the hell did that graph come from? How many people were asked? How old were these people? There is no information about how it was produced, that could have literally been just made up and stuck there. Its just a photo, not a study, nothing. I'm pretty sure a quick google search will give me something just as credible, but arguing the exact opposite. https://jezebel.com/mens-favorite-ages-are-20-21-22-and-23-a-data-dive-1731660984 Oh look, first thing that came up basically arguing that men only want 20 year olds, regardless of how old they are. Shallow much? Allegedly with data from the same website too, which is kind of odd.

Secondly, it may have escaped your notice, but women are people. They are allowed to have preferences, they do not owe you nor anyone else anything. Not sex, not a smile, not "primal sexual attraction" nothing.
Original post by amorsophy
Wow. Okay, I'm not really sure where to even start with that. Firstly, an archived MGTOW reddit page isn't really evidence of anything other than blatant sexism, and Where the hell did that graph come from? How many people were asked? How old were these people? There is no information about how it was produced, that could have literally been just made up and stuck there. Its just a photo, not a study, nothing. I'm pretty sure a quick google search will give me something just as credible, but arguing the exact opposite. https://jezebel.com/mens-favorite-ages-are-20-21-22-and-23-a-data-dive-1731660984 Oh look, first thing that came up basically arguing that men only want 20 year olds, regardless of how old they are. Shallow much? Allegedly with data from the same website too, which is kind of odd.

Secondly, it may have escaped your notice, but women are people. They are allowed to have preferences, they do not owe you nor anyone else anything. Not sex, not a smile, not "primal sexual attraction" nothing.

Men and women are indeed people - doesn't mean they experience attraction identically.

They are allowed and do have preferences - for a small minority of men.

I'm not saying woman owe men anything. I'm just stating facts.
hey at least its bumpin the thread! :biggrin:

:colonhash:
So why do good girls like bad guys?
I had this question for a real long time
Thoughts

The reality is that status is so attractive to women. You can either gain status by being genuinely successful in life, or by being an egotistical idiot who asserts his dominance over others.

Women can't help but be attracted to "bad guys". Which is tough to observe but ultimately the truth.
The thing with bad guys is that they tend to be more mysterious and they are more adventurous. As well as more attractive and more seductive. They're smooth talkers, and they're self esteem is high and they're confident. Which a lot of girls like since you one likes to feel like they're with a man who can protect them and isn't afraid of others. But that doesn't always mean bad guys are good for someone. There are those who are very immature and fboys so yeah. They have their pros and cons just like anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending