Fast fashion: no.1 enemy of the environment

Watch
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Documentary presented by Stacey Dooley 10:30 p.m. BBC2 Sunday night. You can get it on catch-up / bbci

None of the big fashtion chains would even speak to her about it. No prizes for guessing why. She even went to the "sustainability" convention for the industry, again they wouldn't even speak to her, .
. virtue signalling to get people to keep buying stuff especially fast / disposable fashion, most of which ends up in landfill creating further problems. The only thing they will listen to his people like us not falling for the hype.
NJA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
someone doing something:

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2...fashion-brands
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by NJA)
Documentary presented by Stacey Dooley 10:30 p.m. BBC2 Sunday night. You can get it on catch-up / bbci

None of the big fashtion chains would even speak to her about it. No prizes for guessing why. She even went to the "sustainability" convention for the industry, again they wouldn't even speak to her, .
. virtue signalling to get people to keep buying stuff especially fast / disposable fashion, most of which ends up in landfill creating further problems. The only thing they will listen to his people like us not falling for the hype.
Hey! This sounds intersting! I have heard about how fast fashion is bad for the environment, ill give it a watch!! You should also watch cowspiracy as thats all about the environment and how cows are causing the most damage!! - its on netflix!
Sophia
NJA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
People are more opposed to wearing fur than leather because rich women are less scary than motorcycle gangs - Alexei Sayle
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (44)
28.03%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.92%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.05%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed