The Student Room Group

Evidence is confusing me!

Good Morning,

I was a student until June 2018. My husband was self-employed for part of my studies and I always sent the form with the evidence as requested.

However, I now being chased by the student loans company for being overpaid, I contacted student finance by telephone who confirmed that the 'evidence' was missing.

I have sent this in twice, August 2018 and again in February 2019. I am due to send it in again but want confirmation as to what you would expect.

I've always sent in the confirmation letter from HMRC SA302, as this is the official confirmation from HMRC self-assessment.

We don't have an accountant as he doesn't earn enough to warrant the need for one.

Would this be enough?

Many Thanks

Gemma
Original post by Gemmacantan33
Good Morning,

I was a student until June 2018. My husband was self-employed for part of my studies and I always sent the form with the evidence as requested.

However, I now being chased by the student loans company for being overpaid, I contacted student finance by telephone who confirmed that the 'evidence' was missing.

I have sent this in twice, August 2018 and again in February 2019. I am due to send it in again but want confirmation as to what you would expect.

I've always sent in the confirmation letter from HMRC SA302, as this is the official confirmation from HMRC self-assessment.

We don't have an accountant as he doesn't earn enough to warrant the need for one.

Would this be enough?

Many Thanks

Gemma

Hi,

I'd recommend you send us a private message here; http://m.me/SFEngland Once we have access to your account we can look in to this further.

Thanks, Duncan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending