HarrietL16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Be free to share any thought about geog human paper 2.....I am dreading it by the way.....I hate human geog.....failing the resource management bit...arghhh.....sooooo many case studies....hate the Nigeria TNC case study.........
MsEldn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I really like a paper 2 it’s mostly a lot about the Uk , Nigeria and resources , i am Nigerian and really enjoy studying where I come from I think that has a part to play in how much I enjoy it , paper 2 is always my best paper
HarrietL16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Really? Well, I suppose it can be interesting, but I feel as though there is too much to remember. It's not really that I love it or hate it, it's the fact that there is soooo much on it. Today I am revising for energy on the resource management bit (I'm not doing any more on lang paper 1 as it is tomorrow and all I can really do is practice papers, besides I have done some in the half-term) and my teacher wasn't here for most of it. Anyway, I hope yours goes well (that is if you're doing geography GCSE). Good luck and thank you for sharing your views xx

p.s. be free to share any more views that may interest people or provide help on this forum about GCSE geography (preferably paper 2 and maybe some paper 3, but that depends on different schools and what their fieldwork is, etc....).
(Original post by MsEldn)
I really like a paper 2 it’s mostly a lot about the Uk , Nigeria and resources , i am Nigerian and really enjoy studying where I come from I think that has a part to play in how much I enjoy it , paper 2 is always my best paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads