Daniyal Nadeem
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
hey guys,

I messed up my Maths p3 exam variant 32.I got extremely stressed in the paper and ruined my whole paper. I am extremely stressed about my overall grade. I got A in p1 and in s1 and I am hoping A in s2 as well but I have completely messed up my p3 grade. If I get C in P3 will my overall grade fall?

Also most of the people i have contacted have also ****ed up their paper but not as much as I have.I am hoping that threshold is likely to be low, usually A grade is on 62-63 for p3.

Guys can you please guide what can my overall grade be?
ChamikaFonseka
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Basically in the exact same situation as you. Hopefully the other papers will compensate and my grade won't fall below a B. But ya, I guess it's likely that thresholds will fall, at least a bit. But likely not as much as we'd like them to 😁
(Original post by Daniyal Nadeem)
hey guys,

I messed up my Maths p3 exam variant 32.I got extremely stressed in the paper and ruined my whole paper. I am extremely stressed about my overall grade. I got A in p1 and in s1 and I am hoping A in s2 as well but I have completely messed up my p3 grade. If I get C in P3 will my overall grade fall?

Also most of the people i have contacted have also ****ed up their paper but not as much as I have.I am hoping that threshold is likely to be low, usually A grade is on 62-63 for p3.

Guys can you please guide what can my overall grade be?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (43)
32.58%
No (68)
51.52%
Don't know (21)
15.91%

Watched Threads