Ellajefferson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I wrote about the battle of Marne in my exam but I just realised I got the name wrong and said the battle of Jutland instead do you thing I’d lose a lot of marks for that please helppp I’m stressing out
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ellajefferson)
I wrote about the battle of Marne in my exam but I just realised I got the name wrong and said the battle of Jutland instead do you thing I’d lose a lot of marks for that please helppp I’m stressing out
In what context did you write about it? What was the question?
What did you say about it?
Ellajefferson
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
In what context did you write about it? What was the question?
What did you say about it?
The question was like write about the accounts of the shleiflen plan and what it lead up to so I write about all the different things then I wrote about the battle of Marne at the end like what actually happened but I just wrote the wrong name instead
username4205912
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You might lose a single mark. Wouldn't greatly affect ur score I don't think. No use in worrying about it now.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ellajefferson)
The question was like write about the accounts of the shleiflen plan and what it lead up to so I write about all the different things then I wrote about the battle of Marne at the end like what actually happened but I just wrote the wrong name instead
They dont negative mark, so you wouldnt lose marks, just not gain them. If you gave enough details about about the land battle and counterattack by the allies forcing the Germans to retreat and then dig in it will be obvious you just got confused and you will get most of the marks. If you talked about naval warfare and Scheer v Jellicoe, then you will have been on the wrong track.
Ellajefferson
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
They dont negative mark, so you wouldnt lose marks, just not gain them. If you gave enough details about about the land battle and counterattack by the allies forcing the Germans to retreat and then dig in it will be obvious you just got confused and you will get most of the marks. If you talked about naval warfare and Scheer v Jellicoe, then you will have been on the wrong track.
Thank you I should be okay then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads