The Student Room Group

I'm getting bullied.

Hi ^w^ I'm in year 9 now and Im having a hard time dealing with girls bullying me for how I look and what bag I wear and things like that and I feel ashamed. I'm thinking of going to a teacher but they may hurt me for being a snitch and I feel so alone on this. They call me names and they say they hate me and I try to act like I don't care and they trip me up and kick me on the bus and I don't feel safe.. Thank you if you help :smile:
Original post by Poppy642
Hi ^w^ I'm in year 9 now and Im having a hard time dealing with girls bullying me for how I look and what bag I wear and things like that and I feel ashamed. I'm thinking of going to a teacher but they may hurt me for being a snitch and I feel so alone on this. They call me names and they say they hate me and I try to act like I don't care and they trip me up and kick me on the bus and I don't feel safe.. Thank you if you help :smile:

Try to be the better person, speak to your parents please, I was bullied and it only got better after speaking to my parents. You should really speak to your parents as they can then speak to the teachers. I have gone through the same situation bullied by girls (I am a boy) and boys in my year and the years above I then moved schools because of it you could consider the same if it is getting this bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending