How to unblock people

Watch this thread
rainbowunicorn7
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How do you unblock someone? I keep doing it by accident when I hold down a post to quote it and reply to it
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rainbowunicorn7)
How do you unblock someone? I keep doing it by accident when I hold down a post to quote it and reply to it
On the website it's on the user menu at the top under, My followers -> My Ignore list

Or you can click here to go to that page.

Untick the box next to their name and click save. This will remove them from your ignore list.
rainbowunicorn7
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by 8472)
On the website it's on the user menu at the top under, My followers -> My Ignore list

Or you can click here to go to that page.

Untick the box next to their name and click save. This will remove them from your ignore list.
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (30)
17.96%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.75%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
50.9%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.39%

Watched Threads