The Student Room Group

Anyone else doing aqa product design for gcse??

Hi is anyone else doing aqa product design for gcse as the coursework got released the other day and i'm really stuck on what ideas to go for as the 3 briefs are very vague...
I just finished my DT coursework and bro I didn’t know what I wanted to do till the very end. I suggest picking a topic and look at existing products - if u include this in ur coursework you’ll get marks as well - and see if you get inspiration from it.
Reply 2
Ikr all the briefs are all very vague but in my opinion the travel one is the best one to do. We have a deadline to research all three briefs and decide which one we want to do by this Friday and our school generally gets 9s in coursework.
Original post by hrishi-x
Ikr all the briefs are all very vague but in my opinion the travel one is the best one to do. We have a deadline to research all three briefs and decide which one we want to do by this Friday and our school generally gets 9s in coursework.

The course is brand new tho???
I dont remember seeing a travel one, I have been given from today until tomorrow to decide lol its a sticky one still
anyone else??? Im kinda lost for ideas.. :/

Quick Reply

Latest