The Student Room Group

I haven’t revised anything and got 7 exams

What should I do? Am I doomed? I’m doing IGCSE and I have 7 exams starting on Thursday. They will be everyday with a 2 day break in between. I have maths, English, physics, chemistry, history, geography, economics.

I don’t know what I’ve been doing for the past month, just delaying my revision. Now they are in 3 days.

During this week I’ve tried rewriting notes, but it was time consuming. So my last resort is to read pre-made notes and do a little bit of past papers. Is this good enough? Or no? Please help me. What should I do??
Original post by bazarbayy
What should I do? Am I doomed? I’m doing IGCSE and I have 7 exams starting on Thursday. They will be everyday with a 2 day break in between. I have maths, English, physics, chemistry, history, geography, economics.

I don’t know what I’ve been doing for the past month, just delaying my revision. Now they are in 3 days.

During this week I’ve tried rewriting notes, but it was time consuming. So my last resort is to read pre-made notes and do a little bit of past papers. Is this good enough? Or no? Please help me. What should I do??

Cant change the past. Your plan is going to have to do and you need to focus plus try your best in the exams.
Read the questions carefully.
Dont mistime exams i.e if its worth half the marks then spend roughly half the time available answering.
Do the worrying after.

Quick Reply

Latest