The Student Room Group

Which sixth form should I go to?

Initially, I wanted to stay on at my school's sixth form with my friends; I was quite close-minded about moving as I am not great with new people etc. However a few months ago, I got a boyfriend who encouraged me to apply to another sixth form that he was going to (as my school doesn't run his subjects) which I did and I actually really like the school and it's layout etc, it just seems a lot better than my current school. I always did say if I ever moved schools, it would be to this other sixth form. However, the problem is I dont know which one to go to. I know for a fact my friends will be extremely angry if I move schools because it's basically choosing my boyfriend over them but I do actually prefer the other sixth form, it's just difficult because of the circumstances that I discovered the other school in. It would be stupid to move there just for my boyfriend because we have one of the same a-level choices and I was told there is usually around 3 classes for that one subject due to the size of the sixth so....help!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Move because you want to not because your boyfriend wants to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending