The Student Room Group

Discussion of Eduqas GCSE Media Studies Wjec 2019 3rd June

How did everyone find it? Me and my class found it well!
I think it was a good paper! I liked the representation question but everyone at my school is complaining about the second part of the paper but i feel like i knew what to write for each question which is rlly rare lol
Reply 2
Yeah same tbh like the second industry part was better than the first in my opinion because the 25 marker was annoying but easy. Did your school give you the set texts because apparently some didn’t.
Original post by sarahbondx
I think it was a good paper! I liked the representation question but everyone at my school is complaining about the second part of the paper but i feel like i knew what to write for each question which is rlly rare lol
I got the set texts on laminated card I thought the gender representation question was annoying tbh and I focused it a little difficult than most 25 markers but the rest of the paper wasn’t too bad
Original post by Zovpiv
Yeah same tbh like the second industry part was better than the first in my opinion because the 25 marker was annoying but easy. Did your school give you the set texts because apparently some didn’t.
Original post by Zovpiv

yeah they did they have to don't they?
Original post by Zovpiv
How did everyone find it? Me and my class found it well!

Did anybody else's school not teach you about the use of technology in radio and any newspaper websites, all of the paper was pretty good except for those two questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending