The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Getting off the Waiting List (Exeter MA International Film Business)

Hello, everyone

I received an e-mail saying that I am on the waiting list last week.
I am trying to seek some suggestions if anyone is willing to share :smile:

1. Is it possible for someone who has an offer to share how long or when did Exeter asked you to response? 2 months? End of May?

2. Is there anything I could do to increase my probability to get off the list?

3. Does anyone know if the possibility to be accepted off the list high?

4. Assuming I don't heard back for the school, how long would you suggest me to wait? Since I'm an international student, there will be visa, accommodation and more for me to take care of before living for the UK, and thus it would be impossible for me to wait until some time as late as the end of August.

All comments would be appreciated
Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi have you received an offer from Exeter ? I’m on the waiting list too and I’m really nervous about it. I applied too late…
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hi, I was told I’m second on the waiting list, and I haven’t heard back from the uni since
Do you know where you are ranked on the list?

I’ve accepted an offer from another school, but I won’t get my hopes too high if I were you considering it’s August now

Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by HaylieC
Hi, I was told I’m second on the waiting list, and I haven’t heard back from the uni since
Do you know where you are ranked on the list?

I’ve accepted an offer from another school, but I won’t get my hopes too high if I were you considering it’s August now

Good luck!

Hi, I have emailed the university but they didn't reply to my emails. So I don't know my rank yet. I think I might need to wait until the end of this month to know the results because there are conditional offer holders which might not meet their English language requirement. This is a small course but I am in an offer holder group chat for this course and there are at least 35 students who are international! I think the uni has sent out too many offers this year and they regret about it. Lol
I am an international student too, also an Exeter alumnus. I did film studies and graduated 2 months ago. I just wanna spend another year in Exeter...qaq
Reply 4
Hi, I couldn’t wait until the end of the month since it would be really difficult for me to sort out all the visa, flight and accommodation stuff
I’m offered by another school that I equally want to attend, so I’m happy with where I am now, too!
Hope you’ll hear some good news soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending